IF YOU'RE A LIPSTICK-WEARING ENTREPRENEUR WHO...
- has a business that helps people LOOK GOOD + FEEL GOOD from the inside out
- embraces the hustle but would rather WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER to get results + revenue without sacrificing sleep
- is ready to STOP PLANNING + START DOING to take your business to the next level
WE SHOULD PROBABLY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER A LITTLE BETTER!
MY NAME IS ELLE DROUIN.
I’m the content marketing strategist, product stylist, and photographer behind wonderfelle MEDIA.
I’m also the voice behind @mochiandthecity – my insanely cute maltipoo pup – who happens to be kind of famous on Instagram.
<– Yep, that’s us!
I WORK WITH FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT BUILDING BRANDS THAT ARE AS PROFITABLE AS THEY ARE PRETTY.
FROM CORPORATE SUITS TO LEGGINGS AS PANTS:
I spent several years as a lifestyle blogger and freelance marketing manager before leaving my corporate gig as a high net worth financial advisor. In 2014 I dove into entrepreneurship, and after working with over a dozen fashion and beauty startups, I combined my business experience with my passion for creating content to launch wonderfelle MEDIA. My brand partnerships and marketing campaigns have been featured on Refinery29, Mashable, People, InStyle, the TODAY Show and many other media outlets.
These days you’ll find me running the Styled Stock Society and working with female entrepreneurs to grow their brands through custom photography. I also share tons of marketing tips on my blog and in my private Facebook group (join us, it's free)!
I'M OBSESSED WITH HELPING ENTREPRENEURS LIKE YOU:
1) CREATE BETTER VISUAL CONTENT.
2) MAKE MORE MONEY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE:
- I believe that you need to relate to your customers before you have the right to sell to them.
- I believe that content that connects is content that converts .
- I believe that leggings ARE pants, that pink lipstick is the ultimate confidence booster, and that puppy cuddles are the solution to pretty much everything that can ruin your day.